Pitch Out to Reach Out
Madison Park Pitch Out to Reach Out
We are again giving you an opportunity to get rid of that extra “stuff” that perhaps gets in the way of our growing closer to God. Our next “Pitch Out to Reach Out” event will be held on Saturday, April 27th in the Warehouse from 7am to 1pm. We are hoping you will consider joining us for that day. Here are the criteria to be followed:
- All items (furniture, appliances, knick knacks, clothing, etc.) must be clean and in salable condition (please remember: if you wouldn’t want it, don’t bring it.)
- You must price all your items. Please make sure pricing is easily visible.
- We ask for your help in setting up your “stuff”. Please bring merchandise to the Warehouse on Friday, April 26th from 9:00am-6:00pm.
- It is not necessary that you stay with your “stuff” on Saturday; however, you need to understand that we will be negotiating your pricing to sell everything possible
- If you want any of your leftover “stuff” back, you must be @ the Warehouse by 2pm, as anything remaining at that time will be given away to local charitable organizations.
- We will have clothing racks available to hang your clothes.
- Should you need assistance in getting your merchandise to the Warehouse, please contact the office (222.2529) and we will make arrangements to pick it up.
The proceeds from this sale will be given to our Student Summer Trips (LaMoine Camp, Element, Engage, Green and Wilderness).