Connect – Spring 2013 Groups Session
When large groups of people gather to encounter Jesus, we get excited because that’s often where life change begins. We also realize that is not where it ends… Lasting life change develops as we participate in a smaller, more connected group focused on growing in Christ.
Connect Groups are an excellent way to experience Christian community and get to know one another as you study Scripture and have fun with a group of 10-15 people. Connect Groups meet once a week in homes throughout Quincy and the surrounding area. Click HERE for a list of Spring Connect Groups.
Boost Groups are a great place to explore Scripture study and learn more about Madison Park in a group of about 20-30 people. Boost Groups meet Wednesday nights from 6:15-7:45pm at the church facility. Dinner is served in the Fellowship Hall at 5:30 ($3/adults, $2/kids, $10 max per family). Children’s programming will be also offered during Boost. Check HERE to for a list of Spring Boost Groups.
Spring Session at a Glance:
- 6 week session beginning the week of March 31
- Various Connect & Boost Groups to choose from
- Registration Sunday dates are March 3, 10 & 17
How to join a Group:
- Choose which Connect Group or Boost Group you would like to join. For help finding a group, visit the Connect Station during registration.
- Sign up in the lobby on Sunday morning during registration or online HERE beginning March 3.
- Show up for group!
If you’d like to get more information or need help finding a group to join, please contact:
email@example.com (Adult, Young Adult & Men’s Groups)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Women’s Groups)
email@example.com (College Group)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Senior Adults Group)